Your dream place for relaxing
- home6 Rooms
- carPrivate Parking
- 📺Cable Tv
- wifiFREE WIFI
Luna Brava Inn, in José Ignacio, is set in a privileged location since only 50 meters away from the beach. From the rooftop terrace you can enjoy the stunning views of the beach and the sea whilst you have drinks, lunches or dinners.
5 minutes walk away you reach the Playa Mansa bay, where sunsets are of great beauty. Or walk south towards the iconic San Ignacio´s lighthouse.
Guests may also order “à la carte” breakfast.
The guests at Luna Brava Inn can enjoy the solarium surrounding the swimming-pool and stretch out on the comfortable “chaise longues”. They may prefer a drink at the bar in the Rooftop terrace admiring the awesome panoramic views of the sea and the bay.
In the “quincho” guest may also choose to have their breakfast for an open air start of their day or even order drinks by the pool.
What to do in José Ignacio?
Anyway, here we suggest some things that should not be missed:
- José Ignacio is famous for the sunset on Playa Mansa (Mansa beach)
- Playa Brava, where Luna Brava is located, is extensive and ideal for long walks. A few meters walking along the beach, you can reach the José Ignacio Lighthouse.
- On the terrace of the Inn is the Rooftop Luna Brava, a place that can’ t be missed either for a lunch, or some caipirinhas during the afternoon …The best After beach in Jose Ignacio.
- The town of José Ignacio, an old fishing village, now inhabited by its long-time residents, seems to have stopped in time and is very pleasant to stroll.
- In José Ignacio and surroundings there is a wide variety of gastronomic offer, some of them, are very well kept secrets. We can help you with recommendations and reservations.
- The lagoon of José Ignacio and Garzón lagoon are interesting places for bird watching, as well as for Kitesurfing, taking advantage of the constant wind and the low depths.
- Horseback riding on the beach is highly recommended.
In José Ignacio there is a change house and an ATM in the service station (Anyway in all restaurants the payment with dollars is accepted).
Viviana Van Malle
Viviana has traveled tirelessly throughout the 5 continents exploring different cultures and enjoying and learning from all of them.
She speaks 5 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese and is a photographer. Recently, she has published a book of photographs on African ethnic groups, Forever-Africa, for which the United Nations has appointed her Honorary Ambassador. She is also a writer and has several published novels. The calm and beauty of the surroundings of Luna Brava inspire her to write and read.
Do not deceive yourself. In addition to the peace and disconnection with which Viviana initiated this project, in José Ignacio one can also have fun at the best summer parties, enjoy cocktails at the edge of the pool and the ‘drinks’ at sunset on our Rooftop, with an incomparable view that makes happy hour truly unforgettable …
in Uruguay: (+598) 4486 2757 / 099 27 59 27
In Argentina: (+54911) 6412 9199
Posada Luna Brava, Calle de Los Cisnes,
20402 José Ignacio,
Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay